Friday, May 31, 2013

a morning at the zoo...

 We started off the day at Ray's donuts.
 This is not the first time Will watched Daddy stuff his face with sugar...
and it won't be the last.  : )



We saw both polar bears...Nikita and Berlin.
I've heard they may have a love connection.  Polar love!



It is a challenge to get both boys to look and smile in the same photo.
Someday pigs will fly and I will get the perfect photo.



Buddha Time



 Will did really well on the train ride.  When we went through the long black tunnel
Doug could feel his heart racing and he kicked his legs.  No crying but certainly concerned.
I should have had the camera ready for the look he gave us when we were done.  


Will was exhausted and opted for a nap.



I thought I should prove there were some animals at the zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment