Friday, October 12, 2012

Florida

We took our first family trip to Florida this month to visit the Dienhart family.  Will got the chance to meet his Grandma and Papa, his aunts and uncles and his cousins.  I didn't take a ton of action photos.  We were so busy I almost only took pictures of Will meeting the family members.  Austin, Grandma and Papa spent a lot of time with Louis and Will.  Doug and I even go enjoyed a date night...seafood and a walk on the beach.  The weather was sunny, warm and humid.  It was fun seeing everyone again!!

 
Will did an awesome job on the plane.  No tears...no problems with air pressure.

Louis had some major static!

Grandma and Papa Dienhart

Aunt Lissa and Aunt Sue

Cousins Anna, Austin,
and Adam

The family threw Will a shower on Saturday.  This time Doug opened all of the cute gifts.
Thanks everyone!!!


Albert (aka Aligator)  had a great time visiting his family...so did Louis. 
He loved spending time with his cousin Austin.



Inisbrook has an awesome Lochness pool in the shape of it's namesake.  It has little waterfalls and two water slides.  We missed Louis going down the slide with Austin earlier in the week.  Here I caught Doug and Austin going down the last day we were there.




I wish I had taken a video of this...you miss Doug's flailing arms and legs.
I was laughing so hard the picture is blurry.


Our first photo of all four of us!!!








Louis was a little tired of taking pictures at this point.

Louis loves his cousin Austin.  I love this picture!



1 comment: